Silvertip Mountain This is considered a feast these days
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Stoic @Solemn @Odette @Adeline This can be a short thread, if you guys like, or a read-only if no one can take on a new thread. Dice rolled here

Steady had been hunting all day long. Try after try, fail after fail, but eventually he had success twice. He was worn out, and really wanted to sleep, but first he needed to get the hare and the chipmunk to the den where the pups were. He carried the two in his jaws as he trotted up to the den, setting them a few feet from the mouth of it. 

He let out a chuff, announcing himself. Pups? I have food, he said tentatively. He didn't want to wake Zaria unnecessarily if she was in there, but he did want to wake the pups, if they were sleeping at all, so they could eat.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - May 28, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 02, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 05, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 04:13 PM