Raven's Watch The blood of the covenant runs deeper than the water of the womb
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
The atmosphere was comfortable and cozy, Slancio thought as he shifted into a sitting position, combing a paw through his fur to fix his slightly disgruntled appearence. When Teagan mentions he not needing a sword, Slancio raised an eyebrow. "It makes me look cool, " He shrugged. He pretended to gasp when Teagan spoke his next sentence. "You flatter me," He laughed, pretending to swoon at the coywolf, raising a paw to his forehead in a dramatic measure.

Falling to the ground, the quicksilver wolf laid on his side, reaching for Teagan. "You're hot enough to be one," he chortled when teagan spoke of beng a prince of hell. He twisted around the sit down, pushing himself up from his sideways laying position. "I'll hold you to it," He grinned when Teagan mentioned taking him out the next time, about having a romantic dinner besides the coast. "Just make sure you get the dinner part check," He muttered dryly under his breath, as thoughts of the famine struck him.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.