Sawtooth Spire I'll be happy when you're gone
115 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
This was by far the most dangerous of the places Heldi had visited on her mission, the sharp jagged rocks that lined the passage into the huge massif's territory was treacherous even to an experienced explorer like herself. The agouti had had a mishap where she slipped on loose rock, cutting her shoulder on one of the toothlike precipices.

Wearily Heldi trudged into the clearing that had once been deep green with life. Signs of small mammals could be found though not many large prey, what deer would willingly navigate the rocks? Perhaps when the plant life came back there would be mountain goats. 

The carcass of an emaciated creature, one she was too tired to pay much attention to the species of, lay in her path with vultures beginning to feast on it. The predatory birds shifted aside to allow the wolf entrance with weary eyes, though they did not abandon their prey. Most likely they believed she would drop dead like the other poor beast and give them more sustenance.

Instead Heldi snarled, scattering the birds, and dug into the dead animal with vigor. She didn't care that it was tough and stringy from being out in the sun nor did she mind the stale taste of an animal dead for a long time. The bastard only cared that she was getting food in her belly.
Messages In This Thread
I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Hollow - May 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 22, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Hollow - May 22, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 22, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Hollow - May 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 22, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Hollow - May 22, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 22, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Hollow - May 22, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: I'll be happy when you're gone - by Heldi - May 22, 2016, 10:35 PM