Silvertip Mountain Poke the bear
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He spotted the cream-colored male easily, but not before he himself was already spotted. He stopped in his tracks, a small sigh escaping his lungs as he hoped the other male would simply continue to move on. But, alas, Steady was not going to be that lucky this evening. 

Phocion changed his direction to head toward Steady, as Steady held his ground, not attempting to meet his subordinate half way. It was rude, he knew, but he didn't feel like making the effort. Phocion, Steady greeted roughly. If this had been two months ago, Steady would have been glad to see the male, to have a new member of the pack, and excited to show them around and make sure they were settling in well. But, it was now, and now was different. Still, he knew his rank came with certain obligations, and if this pack was to succeed, he needed to fulfill those obligations. 

After several tense moments, Steady sat back on his haunches, surrendering to the fact he needed to make conversation. How are you settling in? he asked. He hadn't seen Krypton since the male had joined, and so didn't know how well her guidance was teaching him. He did suppose, though, that if Phocion was giving her a hard time, he would have heard about. At least, he would expect to.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 26, 2016, 12:51 AM