Silvertip Mountain Poke the bear
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thank you, he replied to Phocion's kind words, his own voice finding the softness that had once been lost. Phocion did need to understand all that was gone on within the pack if he was going to call Silvertip Mountain home. Fitz' loss was hard, but it was no secret, and Steady knew this would not be the last time he spoke of it. Zaria was his mate. She's taken it very hard, which is why you probably haven't met her yet, he said, assuming that the new pack member hadn't met the Alpha female. She'll come around, he added. I hope. He worried for Zaria. She had always been such a strong presence, but she had changed since the loss of her mate. 

He sighed, sitting back on his haunches. I need to apologize to you, he began. Our first meeting, I was harsh on you. Not that you didn't deserve some it, he said, eyeing the other male for a moment before continuing. But much of it was not meant for you. Your story reminds me of someone else, someone who betrayed me, and it did not bring out my best side, he admitted. He did not bother to mention Mara Susi's name, feeling it was pointless to do so. Steady would know if she ever came back, and would deal with her accordingly. However, he did not expect she would. She knew how much it took to get her back into the pack after she left the first time, and she did not even last through her probation period. Steady did not necessarily blame her for leaving, for he knew her reasons, but he did blame her for leaving without a word to him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 26, 2016, 12:51 AM