Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
So determined with the task she had taken upon herself, the black and white she-wolf did not notice the wolf as he came from behind. Her gaze remained riveted upon the gentle waters, pleading quietly to whatever forces above might have been able to send something her way.

But nothing came yet, and as the moment ticked past, the Neverwinter wolf released a soft sigh. She shifted slightly then, a glare forming upon her delicate features before she glanced sharply up, if only to stretch her muscles slightly. It was then the scent of the other drifted to her nose, and jerking her muzzle back, she noted the dark wolf not far from her. “Oh!” Startled, she took a step further in to the lake, stirring the water and causing ripples across the surface. “Oh, dammit,” she muttered then, her ears gliding back to her skull as she cast a look of regret at the disturbed waters. Any fish that might have come out and surely gone back in hiding for the moment.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my hands have been broken so many times - by Allure - May 27, 2016, 11:52 AM