Sleeping Dragon i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
There had never been a doubt to her fertility, believing so purely in Frigga and Freyja as Gyda did, but if there would have been it was gone now. Her teats had begun to swell and ache and she was showing. While her bump was not as large as she thought it might be, eventually, it was enough; and besides she could swear she felt little flutters as they moved within her womb. As honored and blessed as she felt there was a certain level of aggression that had taken hold of the Viking Queen. A protectiveness towards that life that grew within her unlike anything she'd ever known before. More than once, she'd considered seeking Gavriel out once more, wanting to talk to him about the life that they had created together but hesitated, unsure if the beast would care. They were not mates, after all: something that she had painfully insinuated she did not want. This created a bubble of loneliness within Gyda for she was not sure who else to talk to about it. Lucani was gone and Gyda hadn't seen her mother in many months.

She had stopped for the fifth time that morning to relieve herself, finding that gradually it was becoming more frequent. Her hunger was an uncomfortable and unwelcome guest to her and she ate as much as she could but the famine did not make it easy. She extended the extra effort regardless, if only for the sake of the life she carried. She made her way to Magpie's den with the intent to check in on the ebony cloaked woman. Gyda, admittedly, didn't know her very well but that did not ease the uselessness she felt. The shield-maiden wished there was more she could do for her, but her knowledge of healing was embarrassingly limited and basic, her desire for it having waned when she'd joined the ranks of the Cove. Alas, there was not much Gyda could do nor offer her expect basic pain killers. “Magpie?” Gyda inquired, her accented voice soft, shifting her weight, as Gyda was still adjusting to the added weight and bulk of her growing babes.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off - by Gyda - May 27, 2016, 03:17 PM