Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Just going to jump in here!

It was a chilly night, the slight breeze in the air biting at Anita's fur. The lone she-wolf stepped out of the forest, the frost-bitten undergrowth turning to cold, hard-packed ice with a few plants sticking out here and there.

Although the expanse of white and green was surprising, what caught her eye the most was the large glacier ahead. Anita surveyed her surroundings, acknowledging that her red pelt made her stick out like a sore thumb. If someone else happens to be here, I hope that they are friendly...

The wind started to pick up despite the spring weather, the breeze still slight but present enough to keep her moving. Anita squinted against the breeze. There was someone near the top of the glacier, but the she-wolf couldn't quite make it out. A male, by the looks of it. And a crybaby too. Anita shook her head at her own mean-spirited comment. She needed to work on that, or else she had no chance of making allies.

Anita paced warily over to the glacier, being sure not to interrupt the other wolf's grief session. She scaled the mound of ice, and with a few slips, managed to get to the rock where the male sat. "Sorry to interrupt...this..." Anita spoke suddenly, her voice raising over the wind. It wasn't too cold, but she wanted to head back to the forest as soon as possible. "May I ask what is going on?" Anita sat down, tensing due to the freezing stone underneath her.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Anita - May 27, 2016, 08:49 PM