Nimbus Summit I have nobody to call my own.
15 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
All Welcome 
She be dying of boredom

Carlotta had slowly become more familiar with Nimbus Summit and the surrounding area. The ginger she-wolf was young, easily adapting to the rocky trails and steep terrain. Although there was plenty of flatter land around, it didn't yield much more prey then the mountain. The already slender female found she was growing thinner by the day, as were her family members and tempers were short. With little energy to spare on frivolous activities, such as rough housing, there was plenty of time for relaxing. Just now Carlotta lay beneath a rock ledge away from the midday heat, trying to forget about how empty her belly was. This morning she had been lucky enough to find a few old bones that had gone unnoticed but they did little to stave off the hunger pains.

Flopping onto her left side, the fea sighed heavily and flicked her tail in boredom. There sure wasn't alot going on today, and she had yet to befriend anyone around her new home. There was no point in wasting her time around Romilda and the never ending barrage of insults. As much as she loved Remmys company, another soul to converse with would definitely be appreciated. Back home Lotti had numerous friends and was always having to sneak away to be alone but now loneliness had set in. Her family was great (most of the time) but lately they had been stuck together so often it was driving the young girl further from "home" every day. Eventually she would have to hunt something up, but for now it seemed like a good idea to have a nap. No one else seemed to be around, might as well take advantage of the silence.
Messages In This Thread
I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - May 31, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - May 31, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 01, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 03, 2016, 07:58 PM