Sleeping Dragon i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Her eyes fluttered open as Gyda spoke her name, and she looked on the pregnant woman with dull eyes. She lifted her head, but it was about all the energy she could (or would) muster. The Queen was more of a mystery to the black-and-white woman than Thuringwethil herself, but Magpie felt certain that she did not think much of the fleimkepa— perhaps because Magpie did not think much of herself at the moment— and so she did not understand the softness or empathy in Gyda's manner. She found, too, that in her current state... she didn't really care one way or another.

"Gyda," she responded roughly, in reciprocated greeting. "You've grown," Magpie commented next, in a bleary sort of way— like she were dreaming, or suffering from a fever. In reality, she was groggy with a pain and exhaustion that was further complicated by the darkening of her mind. Isolation had never looked good on the female, and it seemed to be her constant companion since devoting herself to Drageda.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off - by OG Magpie - May 31, 2016, 02:49 PM