Blackfoot Forest I'm not getting any younger.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
A MAN. A man's scent crosses his nose as Aaron patrolled the borders. He hadn't scented anything but old fox poop and females for the last few weeks-- not that he was really complaining. Samuel and Faramir were the only two men in his ranks, and Faramir had become MIA as of recently-- the alpha had grown worried, but there was nothing he could do about it. After Maja's disappearance he could only assume that Faramir had either died of starvation or followed his wife-- there was no way to be sure.

He moves quickly towards the male, finding Minna there already. He dips his head to her and looks towards the man, his ears cupping forward. He then did a double take, looking back at Minna. She was absolutely smitten, and he looks between the two before he decides this is not a good situation. "Minna," he says. "I can handle it from here," he tells her, his eyes narrowing. He does not need any female falling in love at the border-- it just isn't how things worked. He would pick the relationships-- they would not work themselves. 

"Greetings," he says to the man after he had assumingly shooed Minna off, "What can I help you with?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - May 31, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 02, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 02, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 03, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 11, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 01:04 PM