Sleeping Dragon i want a eulogy while my body is still warm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil's eyes flutter upward, finding something else to loon upon. Wildfire's question should otherwise be simple but the fear she's contributing to the warnings grip her. Even if the girl might not understand the potential translation, she'd be making a confession she doesn't want to accept. A defeated sigh deflates her, and eventually she works her way back down to the ground. Delaying the answer, as if she might not respond at all, she settles into half a sphinx, bony rear legs sprawling against the ground.

"Someone was bleeding," she says, dying. "And the former commanders were trying to tell me something, but I couldn't quite hear them."

Most of it is faint and unclear, piecing together what she could. They started out small and splotchy but the detail will grow, illuminating a new warning each time. A new wave of panic becomes her, heart speeding up against her better judgment to know it is too early to decipher the meaning without really talking to someone. Worrying Wildfire, however, isn't high on her priority list.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want a eulogy while my body is still warm - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:57 PM