Nimbus Summit I have nobody to call my own.
15 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
Carlotta had been floating in a light sleep, her mind wandering the landscape of Saltlick Basin from which she had come. Relocating to a knew territory was a grand adventure but her heart longed for home. Out of nowhere a loud yap and pairing voice broke the peace. An unfamiliar voice. The scent of another invaded her nostrils and the she-wolf scrambled into a standing position,  taken completely unaware. Blinking the sleep from her crystal blue orbs, Lotti took a moment to study this newcomer before answering. It appeared the other girl was perhaps a year or so older then Carlotta but seemed to act younger, and held herself in a friendly way. 

Smiling at the apparent loner, the yearling dipped her head in greeting. "Hello. Yes, being alone can be quite awful. I've just arrived to the area myself, with my family. I am Carlotta Ferretti and it's a pleasure to meet you." Ladylike as always, she gave a graceful bow then grinned. Although wise beyond her years and unusually mature, the fea was technically a teenager and once in awhile let herself act her age. "What's your name? Do you live around here?" Now that her mind was functioning her words poured out with speed, the two questions sounding like one.
Messages In This Thread
I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - May 31, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - May 31, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 01, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 03, 2016, 07:58 PM