Blackfoot Forest I'm not getting any younger.
13 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
McTavish could hear the faint scuffle of activity in the distance but could not see past the low hill and huge boulder from where he stood. Moments later a small, youthful female appeared from behind the boulder and began running towards him. She was a dainty little thing, pretty green eyes and...was that a twig stuck behind her ear? Whatever had she been doing, rolling on the ground? She arrived abruptly infront of the male and stared a moment. When she tried to greet him however, it came out in the form of a squeak and she was forced to try again. Grinning in amusement,  McTavish bowed his ginormous front end, the way a gentleman would. "Good day to ye, Mistress Minna. I thank ye for yer welcome." His Scottish brogue was deep and rumbling but not loud. 

The girl smiled at him and just as McTavish went to continue, a new wolf came out of nowhere and made to join the two. By the way this man held himself, McTavish guessed it could only be the Alpha, and his suspicions were confirmed when he sent Minna away before turning his attention to the Scottish intruder. With the look on Aarons face, McTavish knew that he disapproved of the warm welcome. Making sure to keep his large plume lowered, he gave a deep bow to the Alpha. "Well met, sire. I am called McTavish. I've come from the west seeking a place to settle, perhaps start a family. I am prepared to offer my unending loyalty and strength during these difficult times, in return for a place to call home." His deep golden eyes were honest and his tone formal.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - May 31, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 02, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 02, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 03, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 11, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 01:04 PM