Blackfoot Forest I'm not getting any younger.
13 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
McTavish listened intently as the Alpha male introduced himself, named his mate and quickly laid down a few rules. A faint chuff of suprise left the large maw as Aaron informed him that there would be no children but, he would be assigned a life partner. What an odd custom to give someone a wife but forbid babies. Would they have to leave the pack if his given mate became pregnant? However, bringing children into a world wracked with famine was not ideal and McTavish was in no position to be questioning this wolf's values. Something to worry about (if ever) in the future. Nodding in agreement to Aarons words, his auds flicked towards the next question.

Skills that he possessed? This took a minute to answer, never having been asked such before. "Weel, I'm verra strong and fear little which makes me a good protector. My fighting isna bad but I prefer to use violence as a last resort. I've excellent tracking abilities and I can teach new ways to hunt. My travels have made me quite the experienced forager as weel. Did ye know, ye can survive for a few days by chewing on certain roots?" Chuckling breathlessly, the large wolf was suddenly very aware of his heavy accent and wagged his tail nervously. This was the very first time he had presented himself to another in such a manner, and though often intimidating he was soft at heart.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - May 31, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 02, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 02, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 03, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 11, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 01:04 PM