Nimbus Summit I have nobody to call my own.
15 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
Carlotta almost laughed as her brand new friend did a little dance of happiness but decided it might be rude. Oh what joy, to have someone exciting and young around. Her name was Doe, and it seemed to suit her just fine. At the mention of another, Carlotta couldn't help but grin. Hopefully this companion was as nice as Doe. When asked about her home, Doe seemed puzzled for a moment and Lotti found herself wondering why the older female was alone and where her family was. Carlotta knew she would surely be lost without her beloved kin. 

The question of whether she herself had a pack was easy. 

"I came here with my Mom and my Dad and my Sister and my Brother.." The yearling sucked in a breath before continuing. "And my Aunt and my Uncle and my Cousin AND my Grandfather. Whew that's alot. I don't think we are really a pack, just a family. We came from a place called Saltlick Basin but I think we will stay here now." Suddenly the cream and orangey teen had a brilliant idea and gave a little hop of enthusiasm. 

"What if I bring you home and you can meet them all! Everyone is pretty nice and I'm sure my Father will let me take you on a hunt..If you can call it that. He is the Don so I have to ask him first." It never occurred to young Carlotta that their reception could go either way.
Messages In This Thread
I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - May 31, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - May 31, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 01, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 03, 2016, 07:58 PM