Blacktail Deer Plateau Who the hell is bucky
I'd rather be strong and wrong than weak and right
24 Posts
Ooc —
Captain flipped around, swinging at nothing but air in a futile attempt at returning Zeke's 'favor'. She grinned when she spotted him crammed on a rock, successfully out of harm's way. "Actually, I believe I found you." She slipped him a quick grin before holding her breath and ducking underwater. It felt cool against her sun-beaten fur, gently brushing through her sandy blonde coat. When she neared the rock, she surfaced and tread the water, staying in place with indefinite ease.

When she saw the sincerity in his icy blue gaze, she felt a pang of homesickness. It was the worst kind, because she knew she would never get it back. Ezekiel was the closest thing she had to Sun River Valley now, excluding Stark - but he was always so worried about Banner. In all honesty, she knew that her brother would trade her for Banner in a heart beat. She dropped her gaze, detached slightly, as her paws and legs worked to keep her afloat. "Zeke, why did you do it?" She asked, quietly. Her voice was almost a whisper. "Why'd you have to kill my cousin? Why'd you let us move?" There was no anger in her tone, just a sense of melancholy. She understood the circumstances Zeke had been under, but it still irritated her. Not him - she enjoyed his company more than most anything else - but the action. The sheer fact that he had been controlled like that. It hadn't been fair... It hadn't made sense to her. All these years, she'd been wanting to know. Plus, maybe if Zeke could face what he did, she could, too. If anything, she was only asking out of sheer hope that perhaps she could learn to forgive herself. At the moment, the only thing she wanted to do was find Banner and bring her home. Ezekiel could never do that to her cousin.
There is a difference between
knowing the path and walking the path.
[Image: 334istd.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mzlbao.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 03, 2016, 07:27 AM