Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita exchanged a warm smile with Phocion, he had seemed to drifted off whilst speaking of his mother. As he began to walk, Anita tagged along, listening to the male explain about the ways of his pack. "I am sorry for your pack as well. Little did I know the extent of your hardships." Anita's words were tentative at first, she figured that they were heading towards the entrance of the pack soon. However, she seemed to regain her composure.

She had decided that she did indeed want this. A life with a pack would teach her how to live with others. It seemed so much easier to live as a lone wolf, but Anita didn't want to live the easier life. She needed to learn, struggle and grow alongside a pack. Devotion shone in her amber eyes as she matched her gaze with Phocion's. 

She listened as Phocion dove deeper into the explanation of pack life."I forgot about pups, they must be a large resonsibility." Anita couldn't even bear the thought of a pup dying, but she knew that things like these happened often--especially during this time. "If it comes down to it, I will sacrifice every meal for the ones who need it more than I do." Anita meant these words. It did not seem like it due to her witty nature, but she had learned to be selfless in the face of innocence. If it was for a good cause, she would gladly offer up her possesions to others.

Anita stood up, shaking out the debris that clung to her legs and underbelly. "I have made up my mind. I wish to join your pack, and I sure do hope the beta is friendly."
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 10:48 PM