Duck Lake Show and tell
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
So sorry for the long wait on this one :( life got in the way as usual ;)

Orkan sat on the side of their fish pile across from Qamar and let her tell him about her tribe. Listening to Qamar tell him about her tribe almost made him want to ask to be taken to Asterr immediately, Qamar described things so Orkan could almost see it in his minds eye. Qamar's description was amazing, her tribe definitely made it to the top of his list of places with joining potential.

"This Asterr sounds like quite the amazing leader, I'd like to meet her someday.", Orkan grinned, "The way you describe your tribe makes me almost want to go off and join right away I admit, but I must refrain. I'll do some exploring around this area first and hopefully gain some knowledge that I could add to a pack or make me seem useful, can't hurt my chances to know the area and maybe get to know some of the local wolves."  Orkan wished terribly that they could go right now and he could join but he would have to wait, that's when a thought hit him, "So where could I find you again if ever I'm around and in the mood for a fishing buddy or a playful spar? You stick mostly around your mountain?" Orkan's ears flattened shyly against his head.
Messages In This Thread
Show and tell - by Qamar - May 26, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 30, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - May 31, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 31, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 01, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 03, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 07, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 12, 2016, 10:04 PM