Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
21 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The gray agouti girl had stunningly bright blue eyes that seemed to drill a hole in him as she stared, a bashful smile playing on her face. She must be a relation to Scimitar; she bore an absolutely eerie resemblance to him. Faolán ducked his head a little shyly, grinning.

"Yes, I am from Neverwinter Forest, as, I gather, are you," he said, with a deep inhale of her scent. Yes, she bore the smells of the woods they lived in. He cocked his head a little to the side, unable to hold back his curiosity any longer. "You're related to Scimitar, right? You look so much like him."

A silver ripple under the water caught his eye, and he couldn't resist creeping closer to the lake, jaws opening slowly in anticipation. Faolán dipped his head into the water and caught the slippery creature, killing it with a crushing bite and dropping it on the ground in front of his paws. "Lucky catch," he jested, with a smile at the girl. "My name is Faolán, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my hands have been broken so many times - by Faolán - June 07, 2016, 11:06 PM