Silvertip Mountain I knew him
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Had Ezekiel voiced that he didn't want to chat, Steady would have left him to his devices. But, since his pack mate seemed accepting of the conversation, Steady sat back on his haunches a few yards away from the other male. He nodded when Ezekiel commented it would be better when everything returned to normal. I agree. I miss all the green... especially the food that comes with it, he said, grinning. He had never appreciated the grass, the bushes, and the leaves so much until this famine had come about, and he likely would never take it for granted again.

He nodded again, though he didn't really smile at his new title. He hadn't gotten it the way he had wanted to, but still, it was his. In his heart, he felt it still belonged to Fitz. She's not one hundred percent these days. She hasn't been eating nearly anything since it's all going to the pups. She wasn't large to begin with, either, he commented. She realized she needed to take some time to focus on herself. It was the truth, though he didn't really like saying that Zaria was anything less than fully capable of leading the pack. But, unfortunately, it was the way things were. It was only because of her selflessness, though.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 10, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:31 AM