Silvertip Mountain I knew him
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened as Ezekiel listed off the wolves that he met, and what he thought about him. The Alpha did notice the other male seemed to leave Anita open-ended. Had they not gotten along? The female seemed nice when he accepted her. Or maybe Ezekiel thought she was "special." Steady knew Phocion had called dibs on the female, and maybe Ezekiel knew that. Either way, Steady let it go, not wanting to pry. He figured Ezekiel would talk to him if he wanted to. I'm glad you like them. Once our prey returns, we'll all be working together quite a bit more often to bring it down, he said. He needed a team that could get past their differences, if there were any, and work together. Right now, they were hunting as individuals, for the most part, since it was all smaller prey they were looking to catch.

His head cocked a little when he mentioned his meeting with Odette. He was a little glad the pup had been hesitant to trust him. Though Steady knew Ezekiel would never harm anyone here, it made him feel better that Odette wouldn't trust just anyone. If anyone got by the adults, as little chance as there was, Odette's distrust would make it more difficult for them to take her. He nodded to his friend. Of course, I'll tell her, Steady assured him. 

Speaking of working as team, his mind thought. How are you and Krypton getting along? Learning some from her? He wasn't sure how hands-on his Gamma was being. Some learned better through experience, others learned better from being taught out right. Steady could tell Ezekiel was an independent fellow, but wasn't sure how much direction he was taking from Krypton.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 10, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: I knew him - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: I knew him - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:31 AM