Duck Lake Show and tell
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Orkan could sense that Qamar was a little disappointed in not coming with her to her pack, he felt a little disappointed as well. Orkan smiled at Qamar when she had said where she was going to be spending her time and that he'd probably be able to find her again, that made him happy and relieved a small portion of his disappointment. "I'll be sure to keep an eye and nose out for you if I happen to be around." Orkan said absentmindedly, "Oh ya go right ahead, I'll dig into mine as well." Orkan grinned and glanced down at his meagre share of their hunting efforts while still lost in his own thoughts. Orkan still looked unsure for a moment or two and as Qamar was finishing her first fish he chuffed decidedly and tore into his first as well but saved the second.

Orkan glanced sidelong at Qamar, "So with this famine going on I imagine that food's pretty important and scarce, I don't think that there's much out there in plenty other than fish right? I think my first decision was a littl rash and hasty, what good is knowledge of the area if I'm lying dead somewhere from starvation. How bout I take my second fish as well and make it as an offering?"

No problem ;) Congrats on the new job!
Messages In This Thread
Show and tell - by Qamar - May 26, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 30, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - May 31, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 31, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 01, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 03, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 07, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 12, 2016, 10:04 PM