Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It wasn't hard to tell that she was still a bit foggy, a bit out of it. Stark bit his lip, his eyes fluttering for a moment as he looked her over. "They're a resistant group." Stark offered, frowning a bit. "It seems that they're disagreeing on the whole concept of listening to anything that isn't right out of Warbone's mouth." Which was disappointing to him. the concept of Alpha was law. 

Stark's eyes widened as Octavia said Harlyn would be Alpha with her. "It would unite the two units - theoretically." Stark said, stepping close to her again. "They're going to complain." It wasn't a secret. It was fact. It was how they'd all taken the news of Octavia's position - but had she not been Alpha, what would have become of the Keep? 

He picked up the goose, following after her to find Tambourine. "I support you - and I'll support Harlyn as well." He said as he sat the bird down at his feet. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by Stark - June 14, 2016, 05:17 PM