Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark frowned, watching as Octavia went through the range of emotions, working herself through things. Maybe he should have been more accommodating, maybe he should have waited to pester her. "Hey, hey," He said soothingly, not wanting her to get too ahead of herself. They were talking hypotheticals, they couldnt focus too intently on that. He didn't want to suggest that they were going to have to start over either. "We'll be just fine. You aren't going anywhere. Especially not alone." Stark wouldn't let that happen. 

"Where you go, I go." Stark offered. He could enjoy other packs, he could like other lands. His growing affection for Octavia meant he was willing to take care of her, to keep her and Tambourine safe. "I feel confident she'd go with us." Stark could expect that of the golden female. It couldn't have been long enough that she had laid down that many roots among the willows, after all. "It won't come to that."  Stark promised.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by Stark - June 15, 2016, 03:09 PM