Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
When Octavia admitted it had happened again Stark's eyes did go a little wider. Curious by what had transpired, though he didn't want to force her to relieve old horrors. Stark frowned, moving a little closer and sitting carefully to block her from anyone else who was approaching. "Octavia," He began softly, wanting to instill some confidence in her. "I can't promise things will be alright - but, I can promise that I'll be there to help make them right." He countered. He gave a soft little sigh, considering what that might mean for them. "Your friends here won't let anything happen - not to you, not to Tambourine." And who would really be so malicious as to hurt a child? 

"You're so strong," He said quietly. "And I Know you'd do the right thing - if it came down to it." Stark didn't want to let that happen. He would weed out anyone else who tried to turn against her. They had so many who would support them. Harlyn, her little band, they had Cap, Grace too. He didn't know about Teagan or Trick, and he knew Nova Rose would love nothing more than to watch them fall. They would stand together, though. He was confident in that. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by Stark - June 15, 2016, 03:37 PM