Raven's Watch and at once i knew i was not magnificent
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

It was not a great distance that he had traveled that day. The wolfdog had tried his best to remain closer to the coast than he had been before. Should he need to, he would be able to dart back to his sibling near the water in a short amount of time. Nevertheless, the willowy boy had wanted to venture outward to see what lands surrounded them. Though he was not particularly fond of the cliffs, he thought that perhaps if the ravens flocked there, there would be a chance that he could catch sight of some shiny bobble in their midst. Oxtli had always known the creatures to be thrifty, and they would frequently pluck items from the beach to take back to their homes. Although the creatures frightened him somewhat, he knew they were of an intelligent species and that had great potential.

With a few careful steps, the wolfdog followed the dark birds as they flocked overhead. The area surrounding the jagged rocks was stunning in itself. Daunting and sharp, the rocks jutted from the earth and soared upwards with a natural ferocity; Amoxtli wished that he could come close to mimicking that intensity. He knew that his doggish appearance often gave way to the sharp words of others. He was not a precocious fighter, or a fiendish ruffian… he was simple and kind, and the willow preferred to listen to the stories of others than to attempt to share his own. Though he lacked the language, it always brightened his day to hear those around him speak.

Taking a glance at the sharp angle that stood before him, the Tervuren began to wonder if it would be wise to attempt to climb upwards. He watched the birds float to and fro without much difficulty, and he knew that if he began to stretch his limbs towards their perch, there was a possibility that he would make it and find himself too afraid to clamber back down. His sharp and fiery gaze roamed over the rocks and he breathed a quiet sigh, ears falling flat on his crown.
Messages In This Thread
and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:16 PM