Raven's Watch and at once i knew i was not magnificent
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Menta's muscles stayed frozen and tense as the male spun around quickly, although she had to also quell what was almost a growl coming up her throat. What had she expected? Of course he also wanted to get a good look at what was now in front of him. Those eyes, those eyes that made her almost try to look right into them as if she wasn't well versed by now in remaining neutral - they had a fire that was almost as unfamiliar to her as the rest of his form.

As he made his own inspections, his lips curled into a smile that was all warmth and no aggression. Menta's own, longer tail swished into a mimicking motion of his, repeating his signal of no harm intended. It wasn't hard to see that he was smaller - and thus as Menta's idiot brain always assumed, much less of a challenge - than her, that whatever wolf type he came from must have been bred to have a completely different purpose than the brute strength her body lended. Perhaps this setting was what he and his family were better at, she figured, although this made her no less curious.

Hello, she tried out just before her yellow eyes followed his towards the rocks. Menta glanced between the raven's activities and this dark fellow, watching his excitement with much more interest once she quickly deduced that that this was not an opportunity for food.

Paws started her forward instinctively once she was beckoned, bringing her closer by a few steps before she consciously realized what she was doing and forced herself to stop several feet away from the male. This was as comfortable as she felt coming, and perhaps even closer yet. Are you familiar with this area? Menta inquired, wondering if perhaps this could be an opportunity to glean information. 
Messages In This Thread
and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Menta - June 16, 2016, 04:10 PM