Silvertip Mountain Longing and rusted
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thankfully, Ezekiel didn't seem put off by his joke, though the female eyed his pack mate wearily. But, Steady didn't worry, as Ezekiel rightly denied the claim. 

She seemed a little shy, and Ezekiel had to nudge her back to reality as Steady waited patiently for her to speak. She claimed to come from lands of snow, and a princess no less. He wondered what she was doing here, in much different lands, and in what would be a much different hierarchy. Why did you leave your home? he asked, before adding. You realize you will have to start from the bottom here? He didn't assume she already knew that, and wanted to make it clear. Her life in her old home would be left there, and she wouldn't be given special treatment because of who she used to be. What can you offer us? he asked after she answered his previous question.

He chuckled at her comment of Ezekiel's harem. No worries. Ezekiel has more respect than to start a harem. He just seems to find all the females in need and bring them to my doorstep, he explained with a smile, glad that Reiko hadn't taken the joke so seriously after all. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2016, 07:35 AM