Silvertip Mountain Longing and rusted
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The questions began, the fact that the way she titled individuals by their ranks being different than hers had gone unnoticed - Alpha, King, they were the same to her. Just a different language. The first stung deep, ears drooped and sagged upon her crown as she thought about how to answer that one. "I didn't." She answered simply, and honestly. 

"I was banished by the new leader, killed if to return." Realizing how that made her sound; terrible is how it made her sound. Banished, such a terrible word, especially if one was seeking a new home. But lying to make herself sound better was worse in her books. "I don't know why my sister cast me away, and although I miss home, I have no interest in going back." An explanation made it sound less... shocking in her own ears. 

"I do realize I would need to start over. An omega is still better than a vagabond with a black mark if she's to go home." She cracked a smile at her final words, making light of the situation just a little so the words wouldn't hang so heavily in the air and taste so foreign on her tongue. At least as an Omega you still had some food from the pack, protection, a home - and the ability to move up from there once pardoned. Reiko doubted she'd be accepted as the lowest of the ranks, but low exceptions allowed for pleasant surprises rather than sour ones. 

"I was taught medicine back home, to care for the young despite my own youth. Not to mention I can scream pretty loudly if I spot a trespasser." Chuckling at the final words she spoke, the crystal glaciers of her irises shone brightly in the dark of night.  These two were pleasant, she enjoyed being in their presence at the very least.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2016, 07:35 AM