Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke eyed over Malice and how she reacted. He had been a therapist, or well he was trying to be one. He could read of on emotions and how Malice was looking it was telling him more than enough. He knew too that she was a bit emotional at times. He watched her face and how she babbled non-sense. "No, Malice. You being in heat is not the problem. It was my own fault. I am god damn 6 years old, and I still chased my dick like a fucking 2 year old," he spoke, the pups were still somewhat deaf right?

Burke let out a soft snort and then inhaled sharply, calming himself down. The large male softened his gaze towards her. "This is not your fault. I am not mad at you. Just----," he stopped talking and now looked away himself. "Very hurt,"he mumbled softly. He thought his pack was better than Malice her pack and they weren't. It was kind of pathetic now he thought about it. He trusted and loved them and they just turned their backs to him. Now they were kind of trapped in this forest. Almost like prisoners. His young would be used to see if they would make it into the brotherhood. He was certain Pyro was not going to make it. Small sickly thing.

Burke let out a long sigh and then shook his head lightly. "Eat, Malice. I went great lengths to get this fresh meat. It is good meat too. This duck flew from somewhere well fed," he spoke and nudged it closer. It was at least something, he would not have hunted it if he didn't care.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM