Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke shook his head slowly, there was no way of knowing if her life was better now or not. There were so many possibilities. They chose one path and that was what they had to deal with right now. Burke inhaled softly. "No. Because with this famine they might have not hunted for you, or had trouble to, or might not even want to. Then you would have to hunt yourself and leave your pups behind, which meant their death or your own if you wouldn't have left them," he explained, or at least his vision what he thought about.

The male listen to Malice talk. He could definitely agree with her on a few aspects. Not all though. "I don't know about my daughter, or about Cicero. Kendra always has been.... living in her own world. She hasn't come to see us, and I am not sure if that is because of Damien keeping her or if she is just oblivious," he stated. He loved Kendra but she was not really one to be predictable. Burke let out a soft growl. "You have seen her. She was crazy. Mentally ill or something. And now that is leading this pack, they will be great, don't you think?," he let out sarcastically. Malice had seen at the time how Nemesis behaved when she was all crazy and out of it. She still had this, this was not resolved. Burke shook his head, clearly angry about this.

"They're foolish," he huffed. His eyes on her, head nodding once in reply to the thank you. He let her eat, secretly pleased that she left something for him. He clean the bones, even biting and trying to eat those too. His eyes fell on the two pups sleeping at Malice her side. He looked back at Malice. "Do you trust me?," he asked, thinking of that time with Bullet,or what ever her name was. "100% if you life depended on it?," he added.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM