Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I meant before...us Malice said. N-Not that I am not happy with our... friendship, it's just... She tried to correct it, but did not succeed. She didn't want it to sound like: "Everything would've been better if I had never met you". She would trade the whole world for a moment with him. It's complicated... She said at last, her eyes blinking away the nervousness that came with them being together. 

Kendra is, oh how to put it... Malice agreed. Peculiar. She ended, having no other words in her dictionary that described the dark girl better. She flinched at the slightest mention of the woman slapper Damien, and she did not feel the need to talk about him. He was a waste of her breath, and even a single second spent on him was a curse. But next came a juicy talk; the former alpha talking shit about his former beta. Absolutely fucking splendid. She replied sarcastically as well. This pack will surely go the distance with them as leaders, bloody hell. She rolled her eyes and let out the smallest of chuckles.

Malice nodded in agreement at his statement. They are blinded by hate and disgust. They could learn some friendship and compassion from the Moonlit Wolves. She almost wanted to laugh, but then remembered she had left Moonlit Hills to rot and die in hell. She was not the best, she had learned, and this just proved it.

And then came a question that was not suspected. I-I... She stuttered, flustered by the sudden change of subject. I think I do a little more than trust you with my life... She replied vaguely, her eyes now pointed at the ground, her cheeks getting hot.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 10:44 AM