Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice felt like they needed to label their relationship. It would only hurt her to keep her hopes up and that in the end she would be rejected anyway. She didn't like this unstable thread they were dancing on, afraid of falling-not for falling for him, but for falling in depression if he didn't feel the same way. She loved him, but perhaps she was living in a dream. 

I didn't mean it offensively. Malice replied calmly with a small smile. She was quite nice to me. She even said she was excited for her half-siblings. Malice informed, not knowing if burke knew of Kendra visiting her. The young girl had been so straight forward and curious it had confused Malice. Still, it had been quite humorous too. With you as the alpha, I can surely believe that. Malice complimented. She then looked at him.

He seemed so conflicted with himself, and that wasn't a good sign. What if he barely liked her? Was she not pretty with her scar? That damned Judas with his weird-ass ways of dealing with things. He really doesn't love you dear, just give it up. Malice sighed at the quiet. It had been a confession for sure, but she doubted he would do the same. Of course, she was not perfect, but neither was he. well, in her eyes he was, but still. She sighed again at his reply. Burke... She breathed out.

Do you trust me, like that, too?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 10:44 AM