Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice chuckled sweetly. Of course he knew. He knew her better than most. It had certainly been sweet of Kendra to visit. She had been so lonely that day with Burke out patrolling. Well, he didn't have to do that anymore. She wondered why he was still here. He had said he just worked and worked to forget his pain. Was he now slowly breaking? Could she fix it? No, she couldn't be this Meldresi. She could, however, be Malice. Perhaps his former mate had been beautiful, sweet and kind, but were that things everyone had to have to be loved by Burke? She didn't think so. She was Malice, and he would love the daughter of Lucifer. She would make him forget about his tragic past.

She awaited a response anxiously. Every time he breathed, she held her breath, afraid for the words; "I do care for you, but not in that way." This was her first love confession, even with her former mate. Cog and her had been nothing, this was real, this was something. And when he did finally reply, she let her breath slowly slip out. Was this a confession? She didn't know, but as he settled, she scooted closer to him.

Burke, I am afraid I have fallen harder than ever before... She whispered, hoping to not wake up Vassago and Pyro.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 10:44 AM