Neverwinter Forest If I could light the world up for just one day
I may be crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Astra lifted her head up quickly, surprised by the unfamiliar voice. She wasn't up to date with meeting all of her new packmates, but this smell was awfully unfamiliar. It didn't even have a tiny bit of Neverwinter Forest scent mixed within it. She spun around, making the quick assumption that this was an intruder. Her tail raised and her hackles bristled. This was a big move considering the shy wolf she was. She willed herself to sound as confident as she looked as she stared down the intruder. "W-hat are you doing here?" She snarled, silently scolding herself for the stutter. But now was not the time to critique herself. She had to defend her territory.

"Th-this-," she stopped and took a deep breath, steadying her voice. "This is Neverwinter Forest territory." Her voice was threatening, daring the stranger to come forward. She swallowed nervously, but continued to hold her ground. This wolf was deep inside their lands, how had she not scented their borders?
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could light the world up for just one day - by Astra - June 19, 2016, 08:11 PM