Blackfeather Woods all my friends are heathens take it slow
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Her mind seemed troubled the moment Nemesis noticed Damien's presence. He approached, still in utter silence expecting her tongue to untangle in a long confession of guilt or any other preoccupation, but she fell silent and her eyes shifted away as if she'd suddenly caught the smell of a squirrel. Damien's own eyes shifted after hers, and when she sprung off he followed quickly. Confusion flooded Damien's thoughts as he tried to figure out what had caused such reaction in Nemesis, but it wasn't until they reached the spiderlings' glen that he put the pieces together.

Burke was gone. And so were his whore and their little bastards. Nemesis had far become pure rage, claiming she would have the traitor's head as soon as she saw him, she had reacted, but Damien was in shock. Baffled, Damien stared at the den entrance. He should had seen it coming, how stupid! Rage started growing. His nostrils flaring. Burke had been a traitor all along. Damien had given him a chance to redeem himself, to help rebuild the pack, and he had betrayed him again. Burke was the enemy now. A growl started rumbling in his throat. His lips twitching. There was no forgiveness to this, not anymore. His growl grew louder until it turned into a deep howl. Never had a howl sounded so angry, so full of rage and disappointment; it carried a message: Burke was number one on the Brotherhood's blacklist now.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - June 16, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens; take it slow - by Damien - June 19, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - August 09, 2016, 01:32 PM