Neverwinter Forest If I could light the world up for just one day
7 Posts
Ooc — NOPE
Saed would back away slightly, her head lowered, avoiding eye contact with the female. Her ears would flick back and her tail tucks only slightly in a docile manner, hoping her mere size might be enough to deter an attack from this seemingly nervous female, under her bravado. Saed begins to speak, in the most calm tone she can muster, as she too was nervous having unknowingly trespassed on pack territory. 

"I am Saed..." she says "I am.. a lone wolf. I.." She stops for a moment as the wind kicks up bit dusting her white paws with fallen leaves. In the breeze, she could clearly make out the scent of the pack territory she was intruding upon. She regathers her thoughts and continues. 

"I found this territory by mistake. You would be the first wolf i have met ... on my own." Saed would keep her eyes on the female, but never look her directly in the eye, as she lays her bodice down upon the forest floor. After a few seconds of silence she tilts her head. "I did not mean to scare you... Should... should i go?"
I left. You all are a little too rude to new comers for me to even want to try and fit in here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could light the world up for just one day - by Saed - June 19, 2016, 11:17 PM