Sleeping Dragon better creatures could love you, i know
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
When Wildfire speaks again, Thuringwethil stops, but it takes a moment for her to turn and face the girl again as a series of questions are babbled off. Confusion remains constant on her face at this rate as she tries to piece together what’s going on. Her memory from the night is hazy, a fog from the nightmare, from being exhausted, followed by her trip. But, she realizes, there is a piece missing she hasn’t been carried around with her this entire time and no amount of scratching at the inner workings of her mind is going to bring it back.

“What are you talking about?” she says, her voice straining to keep even and calm. When she realizes they aren’t on the same page anymore, she knows the missing pieces have to be what she needs filled in and they just so happen to be Wildfire’s feelings that she’s scared of? “I didn’t what?” she adds, straightening up her shoulders a little but she can’t disguise how lost she feels.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
better creatures could love you, i know - by Antumbra - June 11, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: better creatures could love you, i know - by Antumbra - June 20, 2016, 08:58 AM