Neverwinter Forest If I could light the world up for just one day
7 Posts
Ooc — NOPE
Joining 
Saed would finally slow her pace to a trot then stop. She was panting heavily and her breath hung in the cool morning air. She looked back the way she had come. Her ribs hurt from the race to get away, and her legs were jelly-like from the effort. She paws at the ground a bit then paces gently back forth to cool her muscles. Saed had never traveled to other territories before. She suddenly had a remembrance of what the outsiders joining her family's pack did. She could remember the howls of strangers and then watching the scouts go and confront them. She never saw what happened to those who sent a howl up, except that some of them were permitted into the territory. I wonder, if i tried that now, would they be aggressive with me?  Saed thought to herself, but she was stubborn and considered herself brave. She could have attacked the female who had grown stern with her, but she had morals and could respect the fact that she herself was trespassing on this female's pack territory. She would settle on her haunches under a fur tree and shake her pelt out to fluff it against the breeze. On the wind, she could scent that she was well beyond the territory she had invaded. Flicking her ears back she lifts her head to the sky and lets out a long sorrowful, yet beautiful howl. Her breath puffed out with steam.  Afterward, she stretched her fore legs out ahead of her to rest her bodice down under the tree, awaiting a reply, still panting slightly. She had to accept however they decided to treat her, it was only respectful.  She let out a nervous huff.
I left. You all are a little too rude to new comers for me to even want to try and fit in here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could light the world up for just one day - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 12:26 PM