Neverwinter Forest If I could light the world up for just one day
7 Posts
Ooc — NOPE
The white femme would stand her ground, head held up, but not in an intimidating manner. She avoided eye contact with the male out of respect, though she was as large if not larger than him. She would flick her tail once as the wind picked up a bit. Saed had no intention of battle or confrontation, but she saw outsiders treated this way when she was young and knew that this was how it was done. she would paw the ground a bit before answering him. 

"I wanted to apologize for intruding on your lands..." She starts calmly. "I regret it now, of course. But i did not want to simply leave without saying so. My name is Saed.... I have been traveling for a very long time. I am bit...'' she stops and points and ear at the ground, showing that her nerves were waning as she backed away a little. "I am a bit rusty on etiquette. If it is completely necessary for me to leave for good, i will do so. I intend no threat. I am simply..." She abruptly stops, not knowing why she is even trying. Her ears flick back and she hangs her head as she sits silently for a moment. "I will just go. I am sorry to waste your time." She stands and backs away, fearing an attack. She keeps herself alert, but avoids eye contact still.
I left. You all are a little too rude to new comers for me to even want to try and fit in here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could light the world up for just one day - by Saed - June 21, 2016, 08:16 PM