Silvertip Mountain Let's get to it
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
So much for a more relaxed air, which dissapated quickly when Steady asked her why she wasn't putting actions behind her words. She decided to come forth and tell the truth. Anita could tell that Steady was getting tired of not getting to the point. "When I first met Ezekiel, I didn't like him. It sounds childish, now that I say it, but I didn't feel very welcome when he came along," Anita explained, her voice low. "I suppose my ego was getting the best of me--I thought that everyone would like me and I would like everyone back. I also wanted to be accepted by everyone in the pack. But when Ezekiel came, I just didn't feel like he was giving me the warm welcome I was expecting," the she-wolf muttered, looking at the ground.

"As for the teasing and informalities, I can blame both my tendencies and lack of knowing about ranks at the time. After being in the pack for a bit longer, I learned more about the ranks, which was why I was able to tell you about them today," she explained, glancing at Steady. "But I never really stopped teasing Ezekiel. I suppose I saw it as more of a joke rather than an informality, but those two things usually go hand-in-hand."

"Ezekiel and I don't share the same sense of humor, or really the same sense of anything, but I do need to respect him." Anita was starting to realize how informal she must have appeared, talking to Zeke like he was her younger brother or something of the sort. 

"I apologize to the pack and...to Ezekiel too. I will take any punishment and bear it, if that is what you decide to do." Deep down, Anita prayed that she wouldn't be punished. It would not look good at all, especially since she was one of the newer pack members. Despite these thoughts, she readied herself for Steady's response.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Anita - June 21, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Let's get to it - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 10:35 PM