Honeyed Pasture Rain can't make flowers grow
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It made more sense that the pups weren't hers. But still how could the whole pack lose its pups. Something else that surprised Devin was the low will power Niita to continue on. She wondered how long this woman had been searching for these pups. Perhaps there was no hope. But they could still try. Maybe these kids were just being like her, pretending to run away and thinking they could make it on their own. The only difference was that she had always gotten caught, maybe these pups would prove stealthier than she had been.

Dev walked forwards and sniffed at Niita's pelt, getting used to the scent of the other female's pack. There would probably be traces of the pack scent on the pups, so it'd be good to know what they were looking for. Then she stuck her nose to the ground and disappeared through the brush. From one direction to the next, the little bullet of a wolf searched for a scent. She paused, realizing she may have left Niita behind a bit. She'd caught onto a bit of a scent that reminded her of the white wolf and thought she ought to bring her.

She trotted quickly through the tall golden grass. A small white head with large blue eyes poked suddenly through the brush to look at Niita. I think I found something come here!

We can say either what she smells is just another pack member's faint scent or the pups, but the trail will stop after a bit :)
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
Rain can't make flowers grow - by Niita - June 20, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Devin - June 22, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Niita - June 22, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Devin - June 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Niita - June 23, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Devin - June 24, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Niita - June 25, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Devin - June 26, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Rain can't make flowers grow - by Niita - June 26, 2016, 01:06 PM