Two Rivers Isle i learned the voices died with me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke instantly lifted his head when he heard a howl inside their territory. Though the male know very well it was not theirs yet, they would need to scent mark more of what they saw as the borders. The collected male instantly trotted forward. He had Aerowyn in the back of his mind, he could always call her if there needed to be taken drastic measures.

The docked male moved towards the howl at a brisk pace. His docked tailed up, so used to taking the leadership role it was most of the time up. Perhaps because of its short size he liked to carry the little docked tail up. Burke approached the loner and stopped at a common distance. Burke knew he did not have the power of a full pack but he did not know the motives of this wolf. He kept his muzzle low to protect his neck, if the male might be unstable and wanted to attack him. This male across from him might as well be a new recruit to their pack.

"These lands have been claimed by me and my pack. If you are open for joining then we are able to discuss some things, otherwise I will have to ask you to leave." Asking was a big statement. Burke was planning to remove him if he did no go willingly.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 24, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 28, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 30, 2016, 02:39 PM