Two Rivers Isle i learned the voices died with me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke disliked to hear that this male wanted to claim this territory too, alas, that could only mean that it was a very suitable territory to live in. His face became a bit more stoic when the male inventoried with ease what the numbers of his pack were. The male couldn't smell much on him, but what he could assume from this male being here alone his gathering wasn't big either. Plus he was willing to listen.

Though talking about his past was difficult. They ran from their last pack and they did not want the brotherhood wolves to come out and play their dangerous games with them. Burke had no way to protect his family, yet. He needed the numbers and he was aware of that. Being so far away he hoped they started off small and then would grow out in a stronger pack. Burke nodded towards the male, both could not really use injuries. Burke thought it was not very smart to walk away from a claim, plus this male had not laid his claim heavily enough for him to notice it before.

Burke could start about how he was on the run and wanted dead by a whole pack. Yet, he found that such a thing might not be good information to share with a wolf that wanted this territory too. He might as well run into one and send them their way. "We are very private wolves, and we like our privacy. Another member of our pack found out that the river splits and goes around this peace of land, making it an island. That alone appeals to our nature of keeping others out. There is a direct border around our lands. Fish is abundant and me especially, coming from a fishers background, can be sustained by the river," Burke explained to the male.

"We like to keep our location secret and keep to our own. We fiercely protect every single one in our group, which might be common for all of those packs out there, but I'd like it to mention it anyhow. We also intend to have a council of wolves that are masters of their trades and skills. One that is wise in their trade will be extremely valued for their knowledge and loyalty to the pack.," Burke explained while looking at the other. "As you might have realized by now, is that I am not the youngest of wolves, but I've come with long term experience in leading a pack. That knowledge I intend to pass on to my son and a good Beta, or as we like to call it, the Lord's hand."

Burke cleared his throat a bit. "You are welcome to join and prove your knowledge in certain skills. Become a member of the Small Council." The male had spoken calmly throughout. He needed to shake off the hostility that came with the brotherhood. This pack would be different. He could keep his calm and discuss these things with this male. He briefly looked at Aerowyn wondering what she thought of all this.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 24, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 28, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 30, 2016, 02:39 PM