Two Rivers Isle i learned the voices died with me
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
For a moment, her hackles rose at the mention of pups. Was he threatening them? If so, why did he have to mention how young the pups were and how risky it was to settle here? But this would not be solved with flying claws and fangs, as Burke demonstarted when he begun to speak. She listened, ears perked, though her silver gaze she kept on the other male that had simply waltzed into their territory. As Burke finished speaking and turned to her, she thought she ought to address the male's earlier words. 

She spoke smoothly and evenly, words flowing from her maw like water. "You speak truly sir, when you claim our pack to be small. But it would be poor form to mistake small size for weakness." The pale wraith was already fiercely protective of the young ones. They were so strong, to have survived such a journey at such a young age, and Vassago, at least was growing quickly. Pyro was on the small side, though she was sure he would have other strengths to offer the pack. Perhaps he would be a diplomat, a thinker, as was his father. "Burke is wise, and a proven leader. I place my trust in him to lead us as he will, and my trust is not placed without validation."

It was sincere, for she had followed them here without complaint, had she not? She had respected and even sometimes admired the desicions and remarks Burke made, and if he thought this one a good addition to the isle she would not disagree.
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 23, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 24, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 24, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 25, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 25, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Arturo - June 28, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Aeronwyn - June 30, 2016, 02:39 PM