Whitefish River I'm comin' home
115 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since the pack hunt, which had ended with most of the pack wounded, missing, or unconcious; Heldi had been looking for Dash. He had disappeared after the hunt, after everyone had straggled home there was one ebony furred wolf that was missing from their ranks. Despite her injury, Heldi had left the morning after though her pace was extremely slow. 

Even now, the gash on her shoulder had just scabbed over since she seemed to be constantly moving. Heldi moved with a heavy limp, struggling to climb over the mountain as she followed Dash's scent. In some places it had been washed away and she had to stop to search for the trail all over again. It was exhausting but the bastard of Vledfest was determined to find the wolf who had become her closest friend. 

Heldi wasn't sure when she reached the river nor when she looked up and found his thin form laying on its bank. She wanted to rush forward and greet him excitedly but she was too tired, and Dash seemed to be asleep. Rather than waking him, Heldi let him sleep and moved to his side where she slumped down on her good shoulder and lay by his side. Heldi refused to sleep, forcing her eyes to stay open so that she could keep an eye out for any hostile wolves. She would protect them both if she had to.
Messages In This Thread
I'm comin' home - by Dash - June 25, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Heldi - June 25, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Dash - June 25, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Heldi - June 25, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Dash - June 25, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Heldi - June 25, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Dash - June 26, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Heldi - June 26, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm comin' home - by Dash - June 27, 2016, 07:38 PM