4 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
You must be so pissed of with me
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
btw, I PP'd Dap a little to get them to coconut grove for this lmao
I hope that's ok, Marie!
@Skellige @Vutia @Dapphion

[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The sound of his youngest wife's voice woke Xaaos in the middle of the night. It took little time for him to see what she was so worried about, for his eyes sought out his other sister madly with no result. She was gone. He wouldn't say that he preferred her, but Xaaos had been longer with Vutia than with Dapphion, she had his heart and knew him better than anyone, so he feared losing her the most. The salt prince got up immediately and sniffed around the place like mad trying to find his lover's scent again. It took a while, for his nose was not the sharpest, but in the end he found a trail that led him west. He hurried his young wife to follow, and for days they walked west-bound in a desperate attempt to find Vutia.

The trail took them as far west as it could, ultimately leading them to the shore they so badly wanted to reach. But it meant nothing if Vutia wasn't there. It wasn't until they reached a lush grove unlike anything the salt prince had seen before that the scent of Vutia's trail became stronger, meaning that she was close. But at the end Xaaos found something completely different from what he was looking for. A large male, cloaked in shadows stood in the grove instead of his wife. Xaaos could not believe his eyes, and panicked at the thought of having followed the wrong trail all this time. He froze, fear consuming his mind as he stared at the wraith with blank eyes.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM