Ankyra Sound You and I
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
What felt like hours to the impatient girl, was probably only a matter of minutes. Soon, a large wolf appeared, tail high in dominance. He strode towards her and stared her down. "I didn't feel like howling," She told him, deadpan. "So I waited here." Was there something wrong with that? There shouldn't be.

As he grew closer, Ishild slowly began to show more signs of submission. Her ears swiveled back respectfully, and her head began to dip. She wasn't looking for a fight, nor was she looking to be turned away. She needed a pack, however much she denied so. She could feel her waist and muscle vanishing into what seemed to be thin air. With the lack of prey, she hadn't eaten in well over three days.

Ishild glanced up at him quickly to gauge his reaction. His was a large wolf: tall, well built and proud. His bore a scar across his muzzle which made his fierce features seem even fiercer. Her lashing tail stilled and she glance at her paws, another ocean breeze playing through her fur.

After a long moment of silence, Ishild felt she needed to say more. "I wish to add one mre set of teeth to your pack," she said, her voice never wavering. She wasn't exactly the type to be afraid of others. She was warmer than her siblings, yes, but in her very own way, she was also braver. Stronger, even though she wasn't as physically strong as most of them. Some way, she was able to do that, although Ishild still had no idea how.
Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 02, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 12, 2016, 05:40 AM