Hushed Willows Its A Sad Day
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The sound of the old woman's voice cascaded through the willows. In all honesty, it did not surprise Octavia in the slightest. She had suspected something when the woman had not appeared at the unification meeting, but it hadn't really worried her. Even this did not bother her, though maybe it should have. Nova Rose was one speck of defiance in a sea of acceptance here, and that meant whatever she had done to disrupt the loyalties of other marauders would surely dissipate. 

No, she was not bothered by this. She was contented. But that still left Grace to think about — and as Octavia's mind wandered to the young girl, she slunk across the territory with the idle thought of finding her. It seemed as if Grace had similar ideas for her, because within a few moments they were staring at one another through the fresh growth. As Octavia neared the other woman, she let a small smile drift in to place upon her face; it was a sad little smile, perhaps for Grace's benefit alone, but she hoped the abandonment of her mother wasn't too painful.

Grace, she finally murmured, reaching out and brushing the girl's shoulder with a tender tap of her snout, as if to say, I'm here for you. I'm.. Surprised. I thought if she left, you'd go too. I'm glad you stayed here though.
Messages In This Thread
Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - June 26, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - June 26, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 03, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 06, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Its A Sad Day - by Grace - July 13, 2016, 04:45 PM